The Fourlaps Level Tech Tee isn't your grandfather's gym shirt - this thing is high-tech, made from a recycled blend harnessing 37.5® fiber technology. This is a bigger deal than you may think. Only about 20% of the energy your body produces during exercise goes to actual muscle contraction, the remaining 80% converts to heat energy, meaning increased body temperature. 37.5® technology is proven to more efficiently regulate body temp, and therefore boost performance. The Level Tech Tee keeps you cool when it's hot, and warm when it's cold.
Athletic fit - slightly fitted but not overly slim
37.5®technology - helping warm you up when you’re cold and cool you down when you’re hot